Getting all gussied up! From left: Jess, Mala, Jen, Me, Isabelle.
Sweetest flower girl and junior bridesmaid ever!We had an awesome and busy weekend! The whole day went off without a hitch, as far as I know. It was a busy day for a little flower girl that was up a lot of the night before coughing and then coughed all day, but she pulled through and executed her role perfectly. Slowly sprinkling flower petals down the aisle til she reached the end and met her dad with a big pink lollipop.
The bride looked stunning, the food was great, the D.J. had a great set list. The Kumars would have danced the night away had Miss Mala felt better. She was exhausted by the time we reached the reception and passed out in my arms at 8:30. But this was just fine with me cause I was pretty tired too at this point and holding a sleeping baby makes for much easier conversation with old friends than chasing a busy 3 year old.
To top our weekend off we got to fall back and lazily pack up on Sunday, getting an extra hour til hotel check out.
The only thing missing from my post as you can see are belly pics. I just didn't have a chance when I was thinking about it! They will be coming soon though.
1 comment:
Cute! Looks like fun. Love that we're keepin the curlers in the family. Those things have had a long and useful life.
Post a Comment