Friday, November 4, 2011

The belly is growing

Well it was inevitable...the belly is getting bigger. A couple weeks ago I was just bloated, so I would have a belly by the end of the day. Now I wake up in the morning and I have a belly. Last night I started getting out of breath painting my toenails, oh dear. It's not a huge belly yet, I'm not even sure if it's noticeable to folks that don't know I'm pregnant, but it's there.
This morning I was randomly awake at 4 am and this little girl was busy in there kicking me. Uh oh, get ready for no sleep. I wonder how many night time kicks I never even feel.
On another note, Mala loves my belly. Now that it's getting bigger and since she saw the ultrasound it's all becoming more real to her. She is constantly kissing my belly, hugging it, and tickling it. She talks in this high-pitched voice and says "i'm kissing the baby! Hello baby!" This baby will definitely know her sister's voice. She's so excited, poor kid has no idea how her world is going to change.
We have the big wedding tomorrow, picked up my dress yesterday and it fits perfectly. So perfectly that next week it may not fit, but at least it will fit tomorrow! I will make sure to get a belly picture this weekend to post for those crazy people out there that enjoy watching me turn into a whale :)
Until then have a great weekend! We will.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Awesome. I love belly pictures. Plus I love watching you turn into a whale. For just a brief moment someone else is dad's "big girl"! ;)