Well I'm not sure if I'm nesting (seems a little early for that) or starting to feel the pressure of how these next 4.5 months are going to fly by when I start work on Monday and with the holidays coming up. I've got my 2nd trimester energy boost and a little bit of crazy added to the mix. Monday morning I woke up with all these goals I wanted to achieve before next Monday. These include organizing closets, as you can see I've had some success with this. Organizing Mala's baby clothes and toys in the attic, making photo books on Kodak Gallery of Mala's first three years (I've almost got this done), getting some Christmas shopping done, and finally...this is the big one switching the office/guest bedroom and Mala's room.
Why have I decided the rooms need to be switched? Well the guest room is quite a bit bigger than Mala's, 277 feet to be exact. I measured to make sure it was worth it. And since our two little ladies are going to be sharing a room once the little one is sleeping through the night I want them to have as much room as possible to pal around in and become best friends, or more room to wrestle, scream, and throw things at each other. I guess we will see. So the office will become "The girls' room." The paint goes on tomorrow, the move takes place this weekend. I want Mala to have plenty of time to get used to her new digs before we rock her world even more.
On another note, these are some name suggestions Mala has given us for the baby:
Cinderella, and
Mala
both good options, definitely in our top 10.
"Hi, nice to meet you, these are my daughters Mala and Mala."
2 comments:
Mala 1 and Mala 2. Just perfect. Looking forward to painting and switching rooms.
Hey, it was good enough for George Foreman. Can't believe you are switching the rooms. Have fun.
Post a Comment