Friday, November 11, 2011

Our last weekday...

Yea it's a little early for Santa, but we were at the mall, he was there, and he had no line.

So I'm actually starting work on Monday, barring any more stomach bugs (knock on wood). I've enjoyed my extra two weeks and I've gotten a lot accomplished. But today was my last day of just Mala and me time for a while so we decided to enjoy ourselves. We went to the mall which was exciting for Mala because it was already decked out with Christmas decorations including a massive Christmas tree, and of course, the magical Santa Clause was there too. There are also a couple good fountains to throw pennies into, and of course our favorite lunch spot Chick-fil-A. That's really all we did today, other than my leisurely morning coffee and we both had a nap this afternoon.
Papa's going to be here soon which will delight Mala to no end. My dad and Anil are keeping Mala while I join some Townsend ladies for dinner and a Christmas show.
Not bad for a last weekday before starting work.
Tomorrow, the big room switch.

2 comments:

norma said...

what a cute pic, and dinner was great. Sorry it was so stressful for you!

Mandy said...

What a beautiful picture of Mala and Santa..I don't know that mine will be that good this year :-)