Friday, June 8, 2012

Kumar girls go abroad!

 My mom bought Mala her very own suitcase for our big trip to Scotland and she immediately decided to pack it with all of the essentials she would need for the trip.

 you can't go on an international trip without a shake-a-car and lots of tiny bunnies.
We are getting so excited about our trip!  I'm interested to see how this plane ride goes with both girls, luckily my parents are going with us because there is no way I could do this trip without them!  We head out Monday the 11th.  The wedding of our dear friends Brandon and Jill is on the 16th.  It's going to be awesome :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Michael will be so pleased to know that the shake a car made the Scotland trip cut. I also like that the bunny family will be accompanying you. I hear bunnies love Scotch.

AK said...

Bunnies in fact love scotch. Trust me on this one. I've only been here one week and gotten many bunnies wasted...really wasted.

norma morris said...

Loved the packing Mala did. Not sure she can pull all of those books around the airport. What happened to all of the nightgowns and pj's she had packed?

norma morris said...

Loved the packing Mala did. Not sure she can pull all of those books around the airport. What happened to all of the nightgowns and pj's she had packed?