Monday, April 2, 2012

little ladies


My mini me. While she may not look like me, she wants to be just like mommy. If you could see me you would see that we both have our hair in a ponytail, are wearing robes, and are drinking tea. We were enjoying a nice Mala/mommy moment while dad and little sis were sleeping.







Papaw Townsend loves his girls!

Still hanging in there...the cluster feeding continues. When this little girl is sleeping, instead of "sleep when baby sleeps," I'm trying to squeeze in as much Mala QT as possible. I would obviously not be able to survive this newborn period without Anil and my mom. Both are taking Mala out for daily activities so that I get some rest time and she stays busy, which is exactly what Miss Mala is, busy! All in all we are doing really good...just ready to see how little M's weigh in goes tomorrow, ready to be back to birth weight so I don't worry.

No comments: