Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sun room

Well what do you do when you are 39 weeks pregnant? Take on a new project of course! My birthday wish was to have my sun room actually function as a sun room and mom not only made it happen, but made happen 3 1/2 weeks before my bday. I love this little room and for almost 2 years now it's been used as a storage room. So with a little re-organization and a few new pieces of furniture thanks to mom and dad this room is now my (and Amelia's) little oasis. I drank my coffee in here this morning and I intend to have a glass of wine in here once I don't have someone living in my abdomen. So excited about my little room! I'm sitting in it right now as I write this blog post.

1 comment:

norma morris said...

Love the glider. It all looks good. Grand idea jo