She was scheduled for 7:30 am arrival, but she had other plans. At 1:42 am 3/23 I started having contractions, by 2:15am my water broke. By 5am I was praying for 7:30 to get here super fast. She did actually wait for her arrival time, but she put her mama through plenty of pain just for fun. They placed the spinal at 7am and I was thankful when anesthesia told me my contractions would no longer be felt! The surgery went great, no pain, no complications. She came out with a strong set of lungs and serenaded us with cries throughout the rest of surgery and up until she had my boob in her mouth in the recovery room. I think she cried more in the first couple hours than Mala did during our entire hospital stay 3.5 yrs ago. And this little girl's cries are not the the quiet little whimpers Mala started with, this girl can wail.
She looks so different than Mala, which of course is all I could imagine, a little duplicate. She does have a pretty full head of dark hair, but not as thick and jet black as Mala's.
She is doing great and she has her mama's heart completely bubbling over.
She knows what she wants and she lets you know.
She has decided to use my boobs as a pacifier since I'm depriving her of one.
She loves to snuggle and bury her little head in my neck.
Miss Mala is doing pretty good too, from what I've seen of her. Yesterday she came to the hospital in the morning after we were settled in our room. She was excited and a little nervous I think to meet her little sister because she was quiet and cooperative the entire time. She was excited to hold her and touch her tiny hands and feet. Today she was a little more over the excitement, but still doing good.
Well that is all for now...won't be long before this little lady will be wanting to eat again.
2 comments:
love our 2nd princess. Although as rowdy as she is she'll probably be Anil's sport girl.
So so glad I got to meet her. I also loved my quality time with her big sister. Love you all!
Post a Comment