Well here we are the Kumar family of three about to become four. Baby girl is scheduled to arrive tomorrow morning via surgical removal :) We are so excited and antsy to meet her, but I also want to cherish my last day with Mala as not only my big girl, but my baby too. It's so silly, I'm actually crying as I write this. I have so much love for my sweet little girl I don't know how I can have any more love to give. Of course I know that giving her a sister is one of the most precious gifts I can give her it's still hard to imagine sharing my snuggles and kisses with another little girl. I think I'm a little scared of how our love might change. Anyway, I have to stop being so sappy or I'm going to spend the entire day crying, how strange?
Our plan for the day...park time with Mala's buddy Breana, lunch at her favorite lunch spot, chic-fil-a of course, then Ammamma and Achacha are arriving this afternoon!
We will be sending an update tomorrow after we get settled with the newest Kumar.
5 comments:
Giving her a sister really will be the greatest gift! She won't think so at the time but she will realize it soon enough! Getting a little sister was definitely the greatest gift mom and dad could have given me. Oh geez, now I'm crying. Good grief!
I understand your fear, Jo! It sounds silly but I was afraid of getting a second kitty because I loved the first one so much. But our love really does grow and I can only imagine how much stronger it is when it's your children! Can't wait for her arrival!
The best part is now I can make them compete for my love! Muwwhahahahahah
oh my goodness! tomorrow is the big day! i love you guys so much, and will be thinking of you all day. please give kisses to everyone!
Sisters are a gift to each other. So proud of my two girls. There is enough love for 2 or 3.
Post a Comment