Friday, September 9, 2011

Number 2

little hand
A nice profile.

Well the Kumar Klan is growing again. I'm 12 weeks into this and there's no turning back! Things are going well, I've had the nausea, the fatigue, the crankiness (but that's all gone now right Anil ;)). We are very excited and thinking it's time Miss Mala has a sibling since she's starting to think she's the center of the universe, hehe. Due date 3/25/12. Well here we go on this roller coaster again!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

So excited for you guys! I was getting suspicious after the last time we talked about "family" stuff this summer! Maybe we can be baby bump buddies! Congratulations again!!!

Leah said...

Love it! We can't wait to meet the bump soon enough! So happy for all of you!

Suzanne said...

Excited and so happy for you all. I love the look and feel of the blog too. Mala is adorable in her princess dress. Love to all.