On another note, the past two nights have not been good sleep for this little lady. Two nights ago I awoke to a horror film type scream, which woke Anil out of sleep screaming too! Nothing gets your heart pounding in the middle of the night like your kid screaming, I half expected to find a giant monster standing in her room when I ran in. She calmed down pretty easily and I slept in her bed for a little while, waking up around 6am and moving back into my bed just in time for Anil's alarm clock to go off at 6:30. Last night no blood curdling screaming (thank gosh), just crying for mama. Well this morning we talked about it and she told me she's scared of her ceiling fan. The fan is usually running, but recently has not been because it's cooled off some. She told me the fan has two big googly eyes. Conclusion: the fan will probably run all winter long.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Growing up
On another note, the past two nights have not been good sleep for this little lady. Two nights ago I awoke to a horror film type scream, which woke Anil out of sleep screaming too! Nothing gets your heart pounding in the middle of the night like your kid screaming, I half expected to find a giant monster standing in her room when I ran in. She calmed down pretty easily and I slept in her bed for a little while, waking up around 6am and moving back into my bed just in time for Anil's alarm clock to go off at 6:30. Last night no blood curdling screaming (thank gosh), just crying for mama. Well this morning we talked about it and she told me she's scared of her ceiling fan. The fan is usually running, but recently has not been because it's cooled off some. She told me the fan has two big googly eyes. Conclusion: the fan will probably run all winter long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm proud of the hard work you put into this project. I never thought you would get all of the stickers off that you and Steff put on it. Love the "big girl" in her dancing duds. Can't wait for a recital.haha
Love the dresser and the ballerina! I am sure she loves dance class - that girl has some awesome moves.
And I thought Monsters only lived under beds and in closets, thanks for sharing the info ;) Mala looks like a prima ballerina!
Post a Comment