We eat at the hospital with Anil occasionally. The food is decent for the most part, free (with meal points), and no clean up. Well right when you walk into the cafeteria is a big display case of cakes that the hospital caterer makes to order. Every time we go there Mala wants to look at the cakes and she has decided that for her birthday she wants a cake from the hospital. She is adamant about this and mentions it frequently. Today I took a break from studying and met Anil at the hospital for lunch, we had a little spare time after eating so I thought I would go inquire about the cakes. Well I got Mala a cake ordered with a giant hot pink flower covering the entire surface.
We make dreams happen here in the Kumar family.
Birthday cake is ready even if we don't have a party planned yet. Best part about this all, Anil can pay for the cake with his meal points! Who knew Mala was thrifty?
2 comments:
The Kumar Klan - making dreams happen every day! I love it - guess Mala got that thrifty gene from Anil. ;)
can't wait to see this fabulous "hospital cake"
Post a Comment