Bike riding in what else...a princess dress.
In other news, I'm still having nausea and this of course leads to crankiness. I said earlier that it had gone away, but I think I was in denial, hoping that if I didn't think about it, it would go away. Well that doesn't work.
And another thought, after dinner I am plum out of ideas as to how to keep this busy kid entertained (and me sitting down and playing barbie dolls just isn't an option at the end of the day). So this is what I do, I clean: I do laundry, fold clothes, clean the kitchen, the bathroom, anything to avoid playing. This works pretty well, Mala seems to entertain herself if she's sees that I'm busy. Although entertaining herself usually entails making more mess than the cleaning I'm getting done. Any ideas out there of what folks do during the after dinner time? While it's just a short time frame 1-1.5 hrs it seems to pass the slowest of the entire day.
2 comments:
Love my little ladybug. Think the costume will make it until Halloween? She's pretty good on her bike. does she watch where she's going?
I guess this is when kids start watching more TV? Or they get a sibling to play with :) You're doing a great job, Jo!
Post a Comment