Monday, September 16, 2013

the things that come out of this kid's mouth

Mala's take on things

During a bath with Meena, Meena lets out a toot in the tub.  Mala says, "I like to toot in the tub because it makes bubbles."
After I've given Amelia a  bath, Mala gives her a good sniff.  "She doesn't smell clean, she smells like she rolled in a dead fish".
After Anil works on our stroller some and I comment that it appears easier to push now.  "Well maybe daddy is just stronger than you mom".  Thanks Mala.
After Anil and I had an argument recently: "Daddy say sorry to mommy" Anil says sorry.  "Mommy say sorry to daddy".  I'm still feeling cranky, I say "Mala I will apologize in a little bit."  Mala tells Anil, "Daddy say: booty booty booty to make mommy laugh"

We hear something that makes us laugh on a daily basis.  I have to get better at writing this stuff down.

Meena's latest words:

Mala
Meena
up
apple

she's become a pro at nodding yes and does so with a lot of enthusiasm. 
Meena is quite the singer, some of her favorites:
Wheels on the bus (she really only likes the line about the horn going "beep beep beep")
Baa baa black sheep (still a favorite)
Hello how are you?
I love you (the Barney song, our babysitter taught this one)
Night night Meena
and one she made up: the mama song (sings mama over and over again to what ever tune she is in the mood for)

when she eats she says "ummmm" and rubs her belly.  Smearing whatever food she has on her hand all over her shirt.
every time she says bye she blows kisses with a big "uhhmmmaaa"




                                                       dancing queen.  yep she's one of us.


                                                           Papaw with his bamboozals
                                                                   little bamboozal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog and the pictures and the babies. Wish I could remember all the fun things Mala says. Right now I only remember when she told me she was exhausted.

Normaa said...

Love the blog and the pictures and the babies. Wish I could remember all the fun things Mala says. Right now I only remember when she told me she was exhausted.