Birthday morning
after mani/pedi with Gigi we met up for Mala's fav (chick-fil-a) where the balloon man made her....what??? Sleeping Beauty?? Does it get better than that?
party day, Meena, still waking up.
Mala with one of her besties from school, Haley
Die Pinata!!
the magical cake I made with love. I'm kinda proud if you can't tell. Mala was mediocre impressed. She said, "I thought it was going to be a round cake with the unicorns in a line."
Well here we are and I have a 5 year old, can that be right? Where did the years go?
My Mala Rose it has been an amazing 5 years. I have so enjoyed watching you grow and change. You are changed with every season, maturing everyday. I love that lately you say so frequently, "this is the best day ever!" We are working on being grateful lately and taking time each day to think about what good things happened during the day. I love hearing your take on the best parts of your day.
Here are some adjectives for you,
You are:
smart
motivated
moody
finicky
a caring sister
a jealous sister
attention seeking
goofy
silly
sly
cautious
stubborn
independent
athletic (more so than mom already)
persistent
artistic
creative
eager
emotional
My Mala Rose,
I love every part of you.
From your button nose,
To your twinkle toes.
Happy Birthday lovey.
No comments:
Post a Comment