Thursday, September 13, 2012
The August whirlwind
Meena's Lake Norman christening. Don't know why blog spot rotated this.
The start to Jill's honeymoon. A healthy dose of birth control, tee hee hee.
back off ladies.
the pony rides we searched all over a festival in Matthews for. Worth it for that little smile.
giving her Papaw some love
Grant likes his women with a little meat on their bones.
Girl look at that body...she's Gerber and she knows it.
getting cozy.
Oh the blog is getting lost in the shuffle. Sure I think of things I want to write about on a regular basis, but by the time I get these little girls in the bed, the kitchen cleaned up, and my notes written I just don't have it in me to write anything of value. I'm stuck right now...watching the season premier of Glee and I just can't think of anything to write. My girls are sweet and exhausting. Mala talks my ears off. She wants way to much effort on my part out of our conversations. She is still coming to terms with this whole big sister thing.
Meena is sitting up. Oh I love when Blaine sings, he is such a cutie...still watching Glee premier. Meena is a noisy, silly little girl. She is still fairly high-maintenance. She gets what she wants basically because she is adorable. I think we've decided she's our last so I might as well spoil her. She started daycare 2 weeks ago and the ladies there have realized that it is best if Meena gets her way too. Anil says every time he picks her up from daycare someone is toting her around...because that's what she likes.
My work is going really well, I think I'm really settling in, who knows maybe I've found my calling in mental health. I stay very busy and I'm thankful I work 3 days a week because I need a little time to regroup.
Rachel and Kurt are going to be roommates in NY yay!!!
ok good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment