Sunday, September 23, 2012

6 Months




You are 6 months old today.  I can’t believe you have been in our lives for half a year already, my  sweet little chubby girl.  I absolutely love snuggling with you and you love to snuggle with me.  One of my favorite things about you is how when I’m holding you and someone says hello to you, you smile then bury your face in my chest…as if you are being shy.  I recently started sending Mala to daycare for a little while on Fridays in an attempt to get a little housework done, but I find hours just fly by with me sitting on the couch cuddling with you.
Just a few days ago you started saying “dada didi” and it is one of the sweetest sounds I’ve heard.
 These six months have flown by and I am heartbroken just thinking about how fast the next six will go.  My sweet little girl, happy half birthday. 

2 comments:

norma morris said...

Happy half birthday to our little Boo Bear! I'm also having trouble believing it has been that long

Stephanie said...

Such a sweet girl! xxxxx