these two were silly all weekend long, they loved jumping on the king sized beds
3 cousins in their poodle nightgowns
movie time
buddies
Achacha enjoying his girls
the Ipad interest is sparked
Mala ate all her rice, Hana ate all her broccoli, put it together, they ate a good dinner
the beloved bear backpacks from Ammamma
these two ladies were just carrying on their own little conversation.
Riding the sky tram. Mala conquered her fear. Yay.
a little nap on Leah auntie
Anil had to test out the skating rink at the top of the Mountain.
We had an awesome weekend with family in Gatlinburg. The most fun was just watching Hana and Mala acting wild and silly together and seeing Meena smile and laugh at the action. I can't wait until she's big enough to get in on the fun. We had a nice big house with big rooms and big beds and a nice porch. One day we took the sky tram up the mountain and saw absolutely beautiful scenery. Mala was a bit terrified at first, but she seemed to conquer her fear and was even smiling and playing around with her dad on the trip back down. We were sad to leave on Monday, but I was also getting anxious about starting my first day of work on Tuesday. The trip home went really well other than some brief car sickness for Mala on the trip down the mountain. Luckily we had some Gingerale and once the road got straighter she did much better. This is a new thing...the occasional car sickness, it's a real bummer.
And on to this week...I worked a 1/2 day on Tuesday and a full day on Thursday. I dove right in seeing patients right off the bat. I had a really great first week and while I was totally nervous, the office manager did tell me I had a good poker face so that's a good thing! The staff is really supportive and friendly and I think this is going to be a really good fit. The girls had a good first week with our new babysitter. I was so excited this morning that I didn't have to go to work and got to spend so QT with my girls. Really liking this part time gig. That's all for now, well it's really not all...but I have to go hang out with Mala while the little one takes a nap. Mala is currently being attacked by her T-rex and needs me to help with the battle, gotta run!
3 comments:
Love love love this post, though I might be a bit biased with those three adorable girls! So glad you had a great first week at work and are getting to spend some R&R with M&M, though fighting dinosaurs doesn't exactly sound so light :) Miss you all already but looking forward to November, and who knows, perhaps sooner!
p.s. Hana has now told me that Ani Uncle goes ice skating, not ice skate boards :) oh, and that he is very hairy!
love these sweet Kumar babies. So glad you had a good time together.
Post a Comment