Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My sweet girls


 This is how Meena looks at Mala pretty much constantly...she's in love.



 an evening with Papa

A mom is irreplaceable.  On Mondays I work at the Concord office, so the girls and I are going to start staying at mom and dad's on Sunday nights.  This suits me fine, I love staying at my parents' house.  You just get that feeling of being taken care of when you're at home.  So this week I wake up for work Monday morning...mom has a lunch ready for me and has me a to-go cup of coffee.  I go off to work feeling completely relaxed knowing that someone that loves my little ladies as much as I do is taking care of them for the day.  At work I get multiple picture texts throughout the day showing my babies smiling little faces.  I come back to my parents' house to pick up the girls and mom has dinner waiting for me, has fed Mala, and has walked the dog.  I mean really, could I be any more spoiled?
I imagine if you measured my blood pressure on days my mother keeps the girls vs. the babysitter you would see a marked difference.  Don't get me wrong, I like the babysitter just fine, but like I said a mom (or a Gigi as we lovingly call her) is irreplaceable.
Thanks mom.

4 comments:

norma morris said...

you make me cry. and it is all done with love for you all.

Suzanne said...

I think you should keep Gigi around. jk. It is all for love.I feel so lucky that you all are close and just like my babes and we get to be so involved in your lives. Thank you!

Stephanie said...

So sweet ladies! Can't wait to see you all this weekend. xxx

Courtney said...

So jealous Jo! I really wish Harper's nana was closer!