Saturday, January 21, 2012

The things she says...

While sitting with Mala in the kitchen, picking some berries off a branch she picked outside with Ammamma and placing them in a jar,
"We're putting berries in a jar just like a farmer"
I say, "who told you that"
Mala, "I told me that, I thought it in my head."

On another note...we are doing good. Ammamma got here on Wednesday to help us out while Anil is away. I come home from work in the evenings to a cup of coffee and dinner, getting pretty spoiled. Maybe I will just permanently trade Anil in for her, hehe.
My belly is growing daily as I move into week 31! Time that crept by so slowly in the first trimester is flying by now. Starting to feel the need to really get ready for this little girl, luckily we really don't have to do too much. I think I will head up to the attic today and dig up some tiny clothes and start washing. Dig through boxes to find some tiny nail clippers, nose suctions, changing pads and such.
Thankfully she has also changed her position some and my back is feeling much better.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Take advantage of being spoiled. What? Your mother did not have coffee and dinner waiting on you?:)

norma morris said...

Such a smart girl. Glad the back is feeling better. Maybe that little girl will give you a break for a while.