Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas Eve gifts, sleeping beauty music box and princess blanket from Papa and Gigi

Christmas morning, matching ballet leotard for Mala and baby, this was a convenient coincidence
Papa and Mala warming up in front of the fire
even baby girl got a little something
Gigi watching over the present opening
new doll
Gifts from Ammamma and Achacha

Steph and Michael getting in on the present opening action
Michael enjoying his helicopter!

So It has been a while...Christmas was busy and fun. The blog has been mega neglected mostly because I have so many pics I could put on it that I just put it off. We enjoyed some awesome Christmas parities, lots of Aunt Steph and Michael bonding, and lots of presents.

For New Year's we headed to Florida to Ammamma and Achacha's house with Papa and Gigi. While there we got to enjoy some beach time, relaxation, feeding pelicans fish, a small but totally exciting aquarium for Mala, and relaxation and good weather. Did I mention my all time favorite Cuban sandwiches and chocolate covered bananas?

I was happy to return to just 2 days of work. I had an OB appointment today and little girl is healthy, weighing approx 3 lbs. And...she's breech. Hmm, well she still has time to flip, but the OB mentioned that maybe both my girls were and are breech because they just don't fit right head down. We shall see how this pans out.

More pics to come.

2 comments:

norma said...

thanks Jo. Love the pics and commentary. Great Christmas and New Years with the fam. Love to all.

Stephanie said...

Love!