Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our life these days

A pic from a Portrait party we attended.
Decorating her Christmas tree so meticulously. She loved it so much for a few days, then decided she need it out of her room ASAP because it scared her. It lives in the play room now and this seems to keep its evil spirits at bay.
We are busy but we are good. I'll start with me...working again has been good for me, not sure I'm really meant to stay at home, I've realized my stress level is oddly much lower when I'm working. For some reason my house stays cleaner, dinner doesn't seems like such a big event, and Mala and I are excited to see each other everyday.
The O.R. is just like the two other O.R.'s of my past, it's fast paced, a bit overwhelming getting settled in, and the staff is a bit cranky due to the fact that the department is understaffed.
Anil's schedule is busy as ever and I think I may have been in denial thinking me working would just work out. Frequently our mornings are too early for Mala's daycare so mom has bee helping us out tremendously...we're working on that.
Mala is still in love with Christmas. We listen to Christmas music daily and she wants to talk about Santa and Rudolph all the time. We loved the speedway's light show because Mala loves Christmas lights. Her days stay busy with Gigi, dance class, daycare, and afternoon play dates. She tells me frequently, "mama your belly is getting big." She is so loving lately, she kisses me all the time and tells me she loves me.
Ok I think that is all I have to say for now.
Baby is kicking all the time and I can't seem to get full.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cracking up over the fact that Mala wanted the tree OUT of her room. That kid is a hoot. Also...I think we know where the OCD comes from, ahem Larry Morris.