
In less than 2 weeks Mala will be participating in my friend Jenny's wedding as flower girl. Even though she does not really know what this means she talks about it a lot and she loves to try on the dress. Well we went on a shoe search yesterday and found that brown shoes are typically reserved for play shoes and we couldn't find any fancy brown shoes. Well Mala loves ballet slippers so mom and I bought a pair in Walmart and decided we would just dye them brown. I'll be darned if it didn't work great and Mala loves them. But why not take it a step further and bedazzle them a little, I mean this is a wedding! I am quite pleased with my dyed, bedazzled ballet slippers and Mala is going to feel like a princess. Now I've decided the possibilities are endless, I may have to dye and bedazzle ballet slippers for every occasion :)
1 comment:
Very cute. You did a fantastic job....very couture:)
Post a Comment