I am in love with Trader Joe's. Today after getting Mala from a long day at daycare, me a long day at my (unpaid) clinical I had to stop at the grocery store. A daunting task to pursue with a 2 year old that hasn't had attention from mama all day long. Well Trader Joe's is about a min from her daycare, 2 mins from our house so we stop in. I will first say it is nice and small so you are not walking a mile to get from the fruit to the milk.
We walk in the door and there is a lady with a stand of brownie samples, these things are still warm! Ah perfect and delicious and the little brownie entertains the monkey for about 45 sec. Next we hit the back of the store (we are already halfway done with shopping), Mala is just polishing off her little brownie and we come upon mac and cheese samples, I grab two, finish up my shopping while Mala munches. Last stop before check out, a coffee sample. Now I relax and enjoy my little cup of coffee while Mala eats both our mac and cheese samples, all the while we are being checked out. Mala gets 4 stickers from the super sweet check out girl.
Needless to say I purchased a brownie mix and their frozen mac and cheese. They are not so bad a marketing either I guess.
I heart trader joe's.
4 comments:
Hey, whatever works!
love love love TJ's Mac and Cheese - I don't love how a tray of that is supposedly one serving - ugh, oh well, life's guilty pleasures! p.s. glad you're blogging again! I haven't since February!
Yum. I love trader Joe's. Quality place!
oops, meant that one tray of mac and cheese is 2 servings, though I treat it as one :)
Post a Comment