He has introduced Mala to Taylor Swift, their current favorite is "Mean." This glee video is one of their favorites. He already has the main song from Tangled memorized and sings it with a not so surprising amount of zeal (if you know Anil you can imagine). When I'm not at home in the evenings the two stay up late having a dance party to Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga. He has already taught her how to shoot the basketball into the little hoop he got her for her Birthday last year. It's actually pretty tall, I figured she would be 5 before she ever made a basket.
Yes he has his flaws, they watch a lot of TV together and the two would probably live on cereal and pb&j sandwiches if I were not around. No veggies. He has also gotten into a terrible habit that we won't ever break of laying down with her at bedtime. I hear the two of them talking and giggling in her room. Overall she's a pretty lucky little girl. They even have a song that they sing together every night about Kumi and Kumi junior. They are my Kumies.
3 comments:
I think you are a pretty good mama, too....love ya ...suz
Ahhhhh. That's so sweet. Don't forget all the princesses he buys her.Haha. Well written Jo
Oh my goodness! This is the sweetest post. I made me cry. That Anil, he's alright.
Post a Comment