Thursday, May 10, 2012

Our week

 loving these sweet smiles.

 peaceful morning nap
 happy dream
 some QT with my big girl


Ladies man

This has been a nice week.  Meena is smiling and cooing so much.  She even makes 3am feedings a happy event with her little smiles.
On Tuesday Anil got home early so he kept little M while I packed up Mala and her bike and headed to Freedom Park.  I miss spending time alone with her.  When little M is in tow it's sometimes hard to muster the energy to do all the big girl things Mala wants to do, so it's a special treat to have outings just her and me.  She seems to be growing up so fast these days.  Sometimes acting so mature for her 3 years and other times clinging to the idea of being mama's baby.  This is good for me because I'm not ready to let go of her as my baby anyway.  Not sure if I ever will be.

No comments: