Thursday, May 17, 2012

growing and changing





This is my favorite, Mala made her smile!


Meena will be 8 weeks old tomorrow and she is changing everyday.  This little dress is what she (and Mala) came home from the hospital in and this is the first picture of her wearing it.  It is almost too small now and the shoes are definitely tight on her long feet.  I had to get at least one pic of her wearing it before it was put to rest in a storage container!
She has gone to bed at 9:30pm the past two nights and yesterday only took one ounce of formula so my milk supply must finally be catching up with her!!  Her evenings are getting a little less fussy and Anil and I find that if we take a walk in the evening it improves everybody's humor.  We are going to the lactation consultant tomorrow just to get a weight check since she is taking so much less formula.  Although I don't really think this kid would let herself go hungry, haha, little piglet.  She's getting nice and chubby with a double chin and some thigh rolls.  We are all having a lot of fun with this little girl these days.  (After a very rough day on Monday, nursing hourly, fussing, no napping.)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such sweet girls! Absolutely adorable.

Suz said...

I can't wait to see her again. She has changed so much in just a few weeks. Love the pictures! Hope you are getting more contiguous hours of sleep:)