,
Mala teaching Hana how to jump.
A great weekend in St. Louis, so much fun watching Mala and Hana become buddies! We also had an awesome time with Virginia, Paul, and Mr. Jett...running, feeding ducks, and throwing rocks into a creek.
Hana turned 2 while we were there and she is changing so fast, talking up a storm. We took the girls to the Magic House, science center type place. Mala could have stayed there for hours. I think the most fun was just sitting in the den watching Mala and Hana acting like the silly little girls that they are, singing, jumping, and dancing.
In other news, I feel like this baby doubled in size over the weekend. I'm eternally out of breath, can't bend over without grunting, and just feeling generally crowded in the abdomen region. I feel like she is occupying as much space as possible, stretching into my ribs. Good times.
1 comment:
Sorry darling, but makes you look forward to birthing process. So glad these girls had a good weekend together
Post a Comment