Well we are getting all ready for this little girl to come. Last night after Mala went to bed I got our baby swing and bouncy seat down from the attic so Mala would have plenty of time to play with them before the baby comes and takes them over. She had fun this morning playing with them with her baby dolls. She assured me she would let baby sister "take turns" with her baby dolls on the swing and bouncy seat. Then we had our sibling tour, Mala got to see where I'll be staying, how they weigh the baby, and the nursery where we got to peek in on some sweet tiny little babies. We saw a few with black hair that reminded me of my little Mala when she was that tiny. We are definitely getting excited here at the Kumar house!
I'm working in the O.R. 3 more weeks, then taking the last week off to hang out with my big girl...unless baby girl comes early. I'm also applying for Nurse Practitioner jobs right now, I've had one interview and I have one more on 3/5. I really hope one of these jobs works out. Ideally after I take my maternity leave I will be starting a new job rather going back to the O.R.
That's all that we have going on. Weekends lately have been for relaxing, cleaning and taking snuggly family naps.
2 comments:
Ah, miss my little sweetie. Bet she had a lot to say about her tour. Hopefully she WILL share swing and seat with little baby Kumar. We are getting excited too. I'ts a good thing you are having a c section, cause your Dad is going to sun fun soon after.
Fun! You're going to have to tell me all about this sibling tour. I never got one of those...
Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!
Post a Comment