Just so I don't forget the cute things she says I need to write them down.
Batending "pretending"
bosqitoes "mosquitoes"
aminals
she says vegetable funny too, but I can never remember how she says it until I hear it, so I'll have to ask her tomorrow.
She also does not like being called baby, which everyone has realized we do on a regular basis. Every time someone calls her baby she says "I'm not a baby, I'm a big girl" or "I'm sleeping beauty" or I'm princess Tiana." It just depends on her mood. But she is never a baby, except at night when she puts on her pj's then she magically transforms into a baby and wants to be held like a baby, and she does some baby talk.
Yesterday I asked her if she wanted a blueberry muffin and she said "no I want a yellowberry muffin"
Just some random things I did not want to forget.
2 comments:
isn't it amazing how fast they grow and move from one phase to the next...I always feel like I need to record these things - thanks for inspiring! can't wait to bake some yellowberry muffins when you get here!
she calls vegetables 'vegebetals"
Post a Comment