


So I was crazy and packed Mala up and we headed to Vermont for the weekend Jan 21st-23rd. Yes it is the middle of winter, but I kinda like a New England winter in extremely small doses, especially when good friends are involved. We had an awesome time in Brandon and Jill's cozy cabin in Quechee, VT. We enjoyed lots of snow, a wood fire, and watching Jill try on princess dresses, aka bridal gowns. Fantastic trip topped off with a drive through Brookline, past our old house which Mala assured me she remembered, and a quick visit with Cory, Kelly, and Jed the cat. Perfect! Will be adding a few more pics from this trip once I get some off my camera.
1 comment:
What a fun weekend! It's always so great to see you, and Mala was on top form, the little entertainer that she is :) I'm glad you're doing this blog again but it makes me miss you. Can't wait to see you soon xxx
Post a Comment