Sunday, March 23, 2014
You are 2!
Meena Adelaide you are 2!
We've been talking about it with you for a few weeks. You have been trying, unsucessfully to contort your chubby little fingers into 2. You've been singing Happy Birthday to yourself for the past week, every time we mention that it is getting close to your birthday. And now here we are March 23rd and I don't nearly feel ready. I don't want you to move out of your crib someday and I don't even really want you to potty train. As I have said before on posts you make such a perfect baby. You love to hug and kiss and snuggle. My sweet girl, don't grow up too fast.
All that being said, it is awfully fun watching you grow and change.
Your daddy, Mala, I are forever changed and forever happier with you in our lives.
I love you to pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Meena.
Happy Birthday sweet Meena.
So sweet. We love you Meena Bean!
Post a Comment