Monday, January 27, 2014

Welcome Gilbert!


Well he's here!  Gilbert Roy Thomas Frantz, weighing in at 7lbs 13oz, born on January 23, 2014.  He is a perfect little specimen.  The sweetest little face and soft fuzzy hair.  Steph and Michael are doing great!  You can tell they are both so excited, celebrating when he pees and singing some motivational Journey "don't stop believing" when he breastfeeds.  He seems to love being swaddled nice and tight, it calms him down immediately.  He is quite content being held all day long, but doesn't mind taking a little nap in his bassinet.  He is truly a beautiful little baby and I can't help but gush about him to everyone I talk to.  So excited to watch him grow and change.  I can't wait to see him again and get some more cuddle time.  Loving this new member of our family :)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

He really is a beautiful baby boy and I'm so happy he's finally here safe and sound. Nice comments Auntie Jo.

norma morris said...

isnt he just the cutest little fella ever? no prejudice here.

Unknown said...

I just saw this! What a sweet post. Thank you aunt Jo. Gil Pickle loves you!!