Anil goes to check on Mala, comes back and says "get up and get the camera, you have to see this for yourself." And this is what we find. Poor little guy passed out on the potty. I started crying I was laughing so hard and trying not to wake her up. The poor thing, she has become obsessed with going potty lately, she sometimes will go every 15 minutes and sometimes she sits on it for a really long time, waiting to pee. I'm not sure what's going on with her, but for her little bottom's sake I hope this phase passes soon. I do know that this pic will be making it's way into a high school yearbook someday and maybe even a wedding slide show (if they have slide shows still when she gets married).
Pictures from St. Louis will make their way up soon.
2 comments:
love how she positioned that potty so her little head could rest on the chair cushion - get spatial awareness :)
That girl is something else. Can't wait to see her tomorrow!
Post a Comment